Saturday, February 18, 2017

Tolima on wheels!

Usually when I travel to Espinal town, I enjoy going to study with my partner in travel, she always rides her motorcycle, and every afternoon is full of different emotions. 
In our trip on wheels, I am able to see the landscapes that I found out around me. Every day the mountains are more beautiful, have more life, and the clouds take different forms. 
In the way I am always talking to her, who unlike me cannot appreciate the same way. I see her focusing in every curve and traffic signal. I seek to make her laugh out a bit, trying to get relaxed before entering to class that maybe can give us a peak emotional state.
The best part of this adventure is that I can disconnect me from the routine. 
We sometimes stop at the Magdalena River where there is a lot of environment diversity, this space helps me to reflect and finish my day without stress.
The best part of this adventure is that I can disconnect me from the routine. We sometimes stop at the Magdalena River where there is a lot of environment diversity, this space helps me to reflect and finish my day without stress.
Every night is unique, sometimes it rains and it´s cold; however at the end of the day we are happy. I am learning how to ride motorcycles and that is coming more exciting every time!
by Luz Roa Hoyos

No comments:

Post a Comment