Friday, December 1, 2017

The best memory of my life; Madrid, Spain!


After 5 years without seeing my sister ... The long awaited day arrived! From the moment I arrived at the airport I felt very nervous, I could not believe I was going to fly to another continent. After 11 long hours, I was in the great dream of EUROPE. After I Picked up the suitcases, I turned my eyes and there she was with her husband and my two nieces waiting. They were very happy to see that I had finally arrived. My great adventure began, we went to lunch and I had a delicious chicken sandwich and a juice, and they have a potato cake with meat. While I was in the car on my way to her house, it was spectacular to see all those great buildings and to know how different it was from Colombia.  Everything absolutely everything was different.

My sister made every day that happened during two months the best of my life. I had the opportunity to know many places, among them were "Plaza de España, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol, Plaza de Toros de las Ventas, Puerta de Alcalá" She helped me to fulfill the dream of meeting the elephants. When I was a child I always wanted to see one, so we went to the Madrid Zoo and then to the amusement park.

I didn’t want time pass by, but it was time to return to Colombia, so one day before we went to the cable car and from the top I saw everything Madrid, it was really wonderful, the landscapes were very beautiful.


The saddest moment had arrived ... and it was to say goodbye to them. I remember that I cried hugging her, I did not want to leave her ... I did not want to leave, but I had to. I will always remember this trip as the best moment of my life.

by Daniela Vela Vásquez

No comments:

Post a Comment